Welcome to Mr. Isaac's Mad Math Facts

Welcome to Mr. Isaac's "Mad Math Fact". Briefly reflect and answer the following questions. Explain how you feel about mathematics. What type of math do you enjoy most? What math concepts are difficult to understand? Post your response on this blog.

Making Predictions Using Data Part 1

Making Predictions Using Data Part 2

Making Predictions Using Data Part 3

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Independent Practice:

a. Draw and color a Square with 3 cm sides and determine the area using the formula:

b. Draw and color a Rectangle with 6 cm lengths and 4cm widths using the formula:

c. Draw and color a Parallelogram with the following characteristics and determine the area using the formula :

1. Opposite and parallel sides = 7 cm
2. Opposite and parallel sides = 4 cm
3. Opposite angles = 105° (degrees)
4. Opposite angles = 75° (degrees)
5. Height = 4 cm


d. Draw and color a Triangle with the following characteristics and determine the area using the formula :


1. Both sides = 7 cm
2. Base = 9 cm
3. Base angles = 50° (degrees)
4. Vertex angle = 80° (degrees)
5. Height = 5 cm

e. Draw and color a Trapezoid with the following characteristics and determine the area using the formula :


1. Top base = 6 cm
2. Bottom base = 11 cm
3. Both top base angles = 120° (degrees)
4. Both bottom base angles = 60° (degrees)
5. Height = 4 cm

7 comments:

  1. 1.my favorite math equation is addition.
    2.i dont like math that much because it to hard but i know i have to try my hardest.

    J.P 601

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear mr.isaac,
    This yearI like math better than last year!I like working with fraction because it is very easy to understand for me.

    lr601

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.My favorite math equation is addition.
    2.I dont like math that much because it difficult and it takes to much time like division i hate it.

    C.M 601

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Mr.Isaac
    the math that is easy for me is with the shapes because it helps me with my multiplcation&division

    J.R601

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goals for math are

    1.To study harder in math
    2.To understand the meaning of fractions
    3.To be better in my explination

    T.D 601

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think i need more help on math because the test is comming up and i relly dont want to fail MR.ISSAC



    By:M.C/602

    ReplyDelete
  7. MR.ISAAC I NEED HELP IN MATH BECAUSE I AM SO DISTRACTED ON EVEYTHING INSTEAD OF DOING MY THX




    BY:D.L/602

    ReplyDelete

Fraction Rap

The Fraction, Decimal, and Percent Rap

Dividing Fraction

Jeoperdy

Table Feud