Welcome to Mr. Isaac's Mad Math Facts

Welcome to Mr. Isaac's "Mad Math Fact". Briefly reflect and answer the following questions. Explain how you feel about mathematics. What type of math do you enjoy most? What math concepts are difficult to understand? Post your response on this blog.

Making Predictions Using Data Part 1

Making Predictions Using Data Part 2

Making Predictions Using Data Part 3

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Art of Invention

View the following video "Art of Invention" and post your comments:

4 comments:

  1. Hi,Mr.Isaac

    this is just wow!




    from,cm601

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel these videos will help me and others with fractions.These videos are very inspirational.It also actually helped me with fractions,and now I am a little better at it.

    OS601

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this video . I think that this video made me speechless . Thanks Mr.Isaac.



    A.C 601

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments; I am glad the video was helpful towards your dissertation process. I am currently working on my doctorate degree and the dissertation link you provided seems to be a great help in writing my own dissertation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Fraction Rap

The Fraction, Decimal, and Percent Rap

Dividing Fraction

Jeoperdy

Table Feud